Thursday, July 20, 2006

So far I've been pissed on, there's a broken glass in my sink and I've been invited to my 20th high school reunion all in one morning. So I didn't go to work today-big deal. I am exhausted. One beer and I go to bed at 8:30 wake up at 12:30 w. the baby nursing on me already. I never really fell back to sleep again. So I take a day off big whoop. At least one child is at summercampdaycareschool whatever they feel like calling it-as long as he has fun. The other is up in the crib-practically a miracle if you ask me-sleeping. I am a mommyzombie. Caffeine keeps me afloat.
caffeinated mommyzombie
arabica black
one cup too many
two cups too strong
I need my coffee
each and every morn
-----------
slanguage/
---------------
heatwave/urinestink/hothouse
errands to run
wipes-juicy-milky-coffee
pullups
bigboyundewear
funtowear
pottytime rug
white/wet/carpet
pissedonsofa
hothouseofurine
wakeupbaby
time to go
ammoniaodor
waiting at the door

No comments: