Sunday, April 15, 2007

A dreamer I will always be

Ok, so nobody cares about uniting workers on this site. Perhaps I am a dreamer of revolution only. I dunno. In my spare time (?) I will write at my other new site about revolution. Here I will simply be a mom struggling in time to create an open site to be creative and share my thoughts with the world. My alter ego the revolutionary can be found at this link perhaps if you are inspired to dream big and have thoughts of a working class/middle class revolt you will join me and my fire inspired rants. In this alternative universe I am a great orator, and inspire people- a dreamer I will always be....

Here I will write about My oldest son who told me yesterday "When I grow up and become a man I will be able to reach the lollipops." (we put them up on the highest kitchen shelf where he and his brother cannot reach) Hi baby brother this morning said the word "pumpernickle" I was impressed, not because it is his favorite bagel, but because he is only 18 months and that is a lot of syllables for one little mouth.

One of my favorite sitings this weekend is my husband going out to feed the birds. The kids get really psyched to see him because he pretends he is a bird too after he fills up the feeder. It is absolutely hysterical to see him flap his "wings" and pretend to hit the window. He gives the window a slap makes a cartoon face and "flies" away, much to the utter happiness of my two boys.

Yesterday we went to the museum of natural history in NYC and had a fabulous time there and walking around central park. I was a great day, making up for the in house rain day we are having today. Tomorrow it is off again to work 11 hours of wage slavery....

No comments: