Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I hate my fucking job and I want to quit so badly-how do people do this? How do they work full time, have kids,function and take care of a family. It seems like we just cant do it. Between my husbands commute and mine life is just sucky. we fall asleep about 1/2 hour after the kids-wake up early and start the crap all over again-its like a fucking nightmare.I barely get to talk to my husband and the weekends are shot doing shit for the house. All our money goes to daycare and the mortgage-we are constantly trying to get out of debt. Is this what life is supposed to be about. Having just returned from vacation I finally realize just how stressed out I actually am. I hate this shit.

1 comment:

Rad8love said...

People in other parts of the world live so simply compared to us Americans. It is my sincerest wish that we as a culture start moving away from the old model and creating a new one. Your post probably resonates with so many people and it's the reason why we need change.