Tuesday, August 07, 2007

We Are Back

Dewey Beach Delaware-greatest vacation EVER.



We had a fabulous time. It is nice to be home, but I think 2 weeks away would've been better. Today was my first day back at work, and I have to say-I wished I was at the beach! Sunburn, swimming, dolphins, sand castles, ice cream, moon rises and sunsets. Count amongst it all shooting stars, Dogfish Head beer, showering outside, getting my sons to love the ocean as much as I do, being with family-what could be better? Oh I guess moving there. Wish we could do that too! I really really think that Dewey Beach is a fabulous vacation for families. Everything is within walking distance. Rehoboth is only 2 miles away-with boardwalk fun including a great "funland" where it is easy for little kids to win prizes. Also if you really like cheesey fun Ocean City Maryland is only 20 min. away. A little bit further down the road is Assateague Island where they wild ponies roam the island, including the beach, parking lots and marsh (be careful where you put down your towel or foot if you know what I mean....)

Good eats and a great beach, what more could you want?

No comments: