Thursday, February 22, 2007

100th post!!!!

This is my second time trying to post this without losing info!

This is my 100th post. How fitting that I write about something that is near and dear to my heart: Women's Reproductive Freedom.

I read a great article on abortion from Time Magazine. It is called The Grassroots Abortion War. By Nancy Gibbs. The article makes it clear that our president supports fake health care agencies giving out incorrect information about abortions. (Such as abortions cause breast cancer!) These agencies will perform sonograms and use psychological manipulation to help patients decide to continue their pregnancies even after the patient thinks they are going to an abortion provider. I find this manipulative, and disturbing. Especially since they claim to be medical and give out false medical information. I urge all of you to read the article and call an agency in your town. See what type of misinformation they are giving out and write about it on your blog.

Brenda Wilson on NPR morning edition produced a great piece on the HPV vaccine. I only hear half of it. I think anybody with young daughters should listen to this piece to be more informed about this vaccine.

No comments: