Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bye Bye Wolfie!

Say goodbye to Wolfowitz, who will be next? Not Bush, not Cheney Will it be AG Alberto Gonzales? (weird I never heard of China View before as a news agency, but when you do a google search on AG that is the first link to pop up.)


I can't wait to say goodbye Bush! I can't wait to say hello....to whomever the next president will be and please a little help here folks, lets make sure it is the person we vote for, not an impostor with a war agenda-we already screwed up with that one.

By the way, I sure wish one of my boyfriends had helped me get such a great job, with excellent pay. Can't say he doesn't know how to look out for his girlfriends.
Riza worked for the bank before Wolfowitz took over as president in June 2005. She was moved to the State Department to avoid a conflict of interest but stayed on the bank's payroll. Her salary went from close to $133,000 to $180,000. With subsequent raises, it eventually rose to $193,590. The panel concluded that the salary increase Riza received "at Mr. Wolfowitz's direction was in excess of the range" allowed under bank rules.

Over all he is a catch and may do well on Match up if his girlfriend didn't break up with him already. Oh I know - I am being mean and petty, so sorry...I figured at least I am being political. I guess that is why I stay away from bashing celebs. They have too much publicity as it is. The politicians are in need of some interest.

No comments: