Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I haven't posted in awhile, cuz I too bummed about losing my job. I am not feeling funny or thoughtful or idealistic, interesting or happy. Unhappily hungry is how I feel. I hate that I just want to EAT. I am awaiting a letter from HR regarding my lack of employment so I can get my family under health insurance from my husbands job. Right now we are under my plan b.c. I like it better. The new plan-who knows, at least we will be covered if the mother effin jerks at HR ever write the letter. They are certainly saying goodbye to me with a big F.U. Oh well what should I expect from such a place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you must be angry and hungry- you posted the same thing 3 times!

wait and see - this is probably going to be one of the best things that has ever happened to you - once you get over being pissed about the corporate f**kers who laid you off. I have come to realize that my boss is never only looking out for me, they are always looking at the bottom line.

it's a good lesson to learn earlier rather than later.